Construction Building Floor Material Galvanized Steel Truss Decking Plate Sheet
The truss floor slab/deck is a new type of metal deck design, which is widely used in the sandwich structure of commercial and civil buildings.
It can significantly reduce the on-site heavy-duty binding project by 60%-70%, shorten the construction period, ensure the construction safety, and meet the requirements. National energy conservation and environmental protection requirements.
1. Steel bars are evenly arranged and the bearing mode is reasonable, which greatly reduces the engineering quantity of temporary support.
2. The double edgefold design can effectively ensure the quality of the engineering.
3. It can shorten the time by reducing 60% to 70% work load of binding steel bars.
4. It has the same mechanical properties and fire resistance as that of traditional cast-in-place floors. Because the bottom mould does not join in the load-baring, it is unnecessary to consider fire proof and anticorrosion.
Multi-layer buildings; Slab of reinforced concrete structures;
Precast reinforced concrete floor; Irregular buildings(rounded, oval, and other shapes);
Large span structure; Lower board structure; Thick board structure; Leaning roof;
Housing steel structure.
|Zinc coating||80g/sqm - 275g/sqm|
|Steel sheet material||Q235,Q345|
|Shteel sheet thickness||0.5mm,0.6mm,0.7mm|
|height||70mm - 270mm|
|Top and bottom bar diameter||6mm - 12mm|
|Distributing bar diameter||4mm - 10mm|
The finished corrugated steel sheet profile for wall,roof,cladding etc, export to Chile, Mexico, USA, UK, Singapore, Paraguay,Uruguay,Colombia, Peru, India, Vietnam,Nepal etc
Raw Material Of Famous Brand:
1. Sample free and postage paid
2. SGS inspection we accept SGS inspection and the Third Party inspection.
Thank you for your patience, for further requests or answers, welcome to check from below contacts:
Add.: 16-17F, Bld. B04, R&D Area, Software Park Phase 3, Jimei District, Xiamen, China